Saturday, September 25, 2010

Woot To The Hoot!

I am so happy!

My Blackbird Designs Exchange  gift to Laura  arrived safe and sound to her home today. I was so bummed when the first one failed to arrive after a month of waiting, that I went ahead and assumed the worst, and stitched another gift for her. I even found myself liking the second one better! I learned that it is best when sending to Mexico, to mail your item "Registered" with a tracking number, as I am told the mail is not very reliable.

I am now ready to begin Round 6, and you will just have to wait, dear friend, to see what I will stitch.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. I have new glasses and can see see see! Guess who is looking at her cross stitch again! Hooyah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...Booyah! Now....we gotta go stash shopping!!!!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!