Monday, September 13, 2010

Sharing

I have been asked by a few friends what the trim around my second Blackbird Designs gift is:

Blackbird Designs Exchange Round 5
It is a "15mm Ombre Rococo Trim" that I use for very special gifts. I glued two pieces together, one on either side of the pin cushion, and one piece around the floss tag.

I realize that it is expensive so I only use it for special finishes.

I purchase most of my trims from M & J Trim in NYC., as their quality cannot be found anywhere else, or for less.

Thank for your sweet comments.

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. That trim is absolutely beautiful. I wish you could buy this in the UK. I will have to see if I can something similar.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!