Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Peek

Here's a bit of a peek at the finished replacement gift that I stitched, as I don't think that it will ruin any surprises.

I do so hope that my exchange partner will like it.

Blackbird Designs Exchange
Blackbird Designs Exchange

I changed it up from the original MIA gift, using the same pattern and color scheme but I made this one into a pin cushion and added a floss tag, to make up for the disappointment at not receiving her gift.

The pattern is from the "Honeysuckle Manor" booklet, stitched on 35 ct Beige linen using CC "Olive Branch," and GAST "Holly Berry" and "Cider Mill Brown" floss.

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. Love the exchange pieces! The colors are beautiful. I am not what you put on the edge of the pincushion but I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the wait and the replacement are well worth it - What a lovely gift !!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great pieces. I hope the recipient enjoys these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish it were mine, very pretty.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, they look amazing! The double coloured ruched ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!