Monday, September 6, 2010

Lost

I recently discovered, to my sadness, that the gift that I made for my partner in the Blackbird Designs Exchange, never made it to her. I was really bummed for both the fact that she didn't get the gift, and that I really liked what I had made her. But, as they say "That's life!" I set about making a replacement and even added a little extra treat.

Blackbird Designs Exchange Round 5

I will be mailing this gift out tomorrow, and hopefully it will make it's way to her and she will like it.

Bummer!

6 comments:

  1. Uh oh! That would really bum me out!

    Now I'm a little nervous. I'm hosting a SWAP. At first I worried people might let each other down...now I wonder if the post office will make a boo boo!

    Sorry that happened. Hey...wanna join the swap? fun fun fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always the ones you like that most that seem to get lost in the mail. Hope this time you have better luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have got to be kidding after all that hard work! OMW!

    I can't believe it. So sorry, I know that had alot of work and more work in it.
    Hang in there.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mail really ticks me off sometimes. It is like email, unreliable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so depressing! Hope this one makes it okay - and perhaps the other one will show up too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully, the original package will find its way out of the postal "black hole".

    Looking forward to seeing the "replacement" goodie.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!