Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Finished

Here are some finishes that I want to share with you, dear friend.

I stitched the September square for Sylvia's SAL....

Sylvia's Little Hearts September
Isn't the scarecrow a total cutie!

And then I finished the SYHO SAL for August....
August SYHO by Ink Circles


And then, when that was finished, I stitched up this.....
LHN #6 "Red House In Winter"
I even finished the wonderful chart that Jennifer gave me, "Empty Nest" and I love it so much, it is almost completed and ready for hanging, so look for a picture to follow!

Hugs

16 comments:

  1. Well GEE WHILICKERS...I ain't stitched my SKEERCROW yet! HEHUCKHUCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely finishes. Can't wait to see your next piece :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookie there at all your pretties :) I think they all are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all so darn cute! I really have to make time for Sylvia's SAL stitching. Each motif has been so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you are on Fiah! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice pieces! The red house is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW you are finishing off some beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful finishes, all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice stitching such lovely patterns.
    catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Busy, busy! Very pretty stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My goodness you get a lot done!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!