Thursday, September 16, 2010

Empty Nest

I finished The Sampler Girl's "Empty Nest" WIP, and made it into a door hanger. It now rests upon the door knob of my hall closet, waiting for the kids to come home and hang their coats.

The Sampler Girl "Empty Nest"
Stitched on 28 ct Antique White Monaco using GAST Maple Syrup and Deep Sea, and DMC Ecru.

I finished it with Moda Blackbird Designs material and a cream braid around the edge.
I want to once again, thank Jennifer for such a sweet RAK.
Kiss Kiss Kiss!

3 comments:

  1. It's pretty a sentiment and lovely stitch. Very appropriate for the time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Empty Nest finish Karyn. It is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are SO welcome! ;)

    Looks absolutely perfect there.

    Jennifer
    Empty Nest Club Member since 2006

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!