Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Finish, A Start And My First Exchange


I have had a busy couple of weeks, and had set aside my stitching to accommodate all of the happenings at The Corner. I am happy to report that our lives have calmed down a bit, and I have been able to return to my favorite past time, and here are the results.

May's SYHO finish:
Designs By Lisa "Purr Like You Mean It."


I just love the colors, but sadly the picture doesn't do justice to the raspberry Jobelan.

June's SYHO:
Homespun Elegance "The Heart Is The Spirit Of The Home."





I am finding myself becoming much more comfortable stitching on Linen.

And, I am so excited to share with you, dear friend, that I have joined my first SAL Exchange, thanks to my dear friend Jennifer's encouragement. I am now a member of the Blackbird Designs Exchange. I will keep you posted as I chose and stitch my piece to be shared with a very special exchange friend. 

Hope you enjoyed my snaps!

8 comments:

  1. Awww! I love the kitty finish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your finish!

    I've never participated in an exchange and looking forward to hearing of your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a very pretty finish :) So cute!

    And exchanging is a fun part of stitching! I know you will enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I can't wait to see what the exchange will be like! I haven't ever done one, either!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your SYHO start and finish both look great! One of these days I'm going to have time to do mine... but now the BBD exchange calls...

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!