Friday, May 7, 2010

Quaker Hornbook

I started work on my group WIP, With My Needle's "Quaker Hornbook," and I am in love. I took my dear friend, Jenny's advice and I am using 36 ct Flax fabric and Milady's Teal floss, in a 1 over 2.
















I chose the second chart and may make two of the them, one for each side.

Thanks to Jenny at The Stitcher's Hideaway for being our fearless leader for this awesome group SAL, as well as my supplier and advice giver....check out Jenny's fab store!

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Look good so far!! The Blues are really coming out!!

    I'm thinking of doing the other chart too and sticking it on the other side, but I love the wood grain on my hornbook paddle!! So pretty and almost hate to cover it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your embroidery are magnificent, I like very much the glance of your dogs!
    Best regards of France
    Marylin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's to wishing Ma a very Happy Mother's Day.
    Be always in stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both posts and your WIP! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies...once again you make me feel so good!

    I am using Edinbourgh linen, for the first time, and I love it!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!