Friday, April 30, 2010

SAL Progress

I have been a busy stitching bee, and have some progress to share on both my Christmas Design SAL and my SYHO SAL.

For the Christmas Design SAL, I have chosen "Peppermint Twist" by Blue Ribbon Designs. I am stitching with the charted floss, but using Tea Dyed Monaco for my fabric. 

















And this month's SYHO by Blue Ribbon Designs. I love the WDW colors that she charted for us all to use.
















I am really pleased with my progress.

Pleased as punch, you might say!

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. I love this SAL and should have started it with you! darn!

    Guess we have a little hearts SAL to do now. I'm not sure I like this month's. Reminds me too much of a Christmas wreath rather than May flowers. Oh well.

    I will finally stitch again this weekend. Healing hearts by stitching my hearts SAL.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both pieces look great.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jules :)

    Parsley...it's not too late to start, join me :) I am so glad that you are finding your needle again ❤ I agree with you, this months is very Christmas wreath(ish), not so lovin' it....creative lisence LOL.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful progress and a great job.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Karyn! Your stitching looks perfect!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress on both pieces.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!