Sunday, April 11, 2010

Another SAL

Yes, dear friend, you read the title right, I have joined another SAL.

I am finding that this is my favorite way to work through WIPs, but being that I am also a "march to my own beat," kind of gal I find myself joining those that I can chose my own chart.

So, without further adieu, I have joined the Christmas Design SAL, hosted by Yoyo, and will be stitching "Peppermint Twist" by Blue Ribbon Designs. I have decided to use the charted fabric and floss, as I have both in my stash.



I am so excited and cannot wait to start. I have also added a new gadget to my side bar that will allow me to keep track of my progress on my current WIPs, so that I will not end up with UFO's or PASS's.

Hugs

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy stitching Peppermint Twist! It looks wonderful in the photo you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that's a beautiful one! I'm not sure what SAL is and all, but if I stitched, it sure sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll enjoy watching your progress! I have this started but haven't worked on it in awhile. Good luck! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a cute piece! I love how you could use portions of the pattern for smaller pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous piece, I look forward to watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!