Monday, April 12, 2010

And Another SAL

Yes, dear friend, you did read the title right, I have joined yet another SAL. This one is being hosted by my dear friend, Jenny over at The Stitchers Hideaway, and is a group stitch of the Quaker Hornbook by With My Needle, and you can read all about it on Jenny's blog.


I am going to use Threadworx floss, but I am undecided as to which color as they are all so yummy, and I have not chosen a fabric, but I will decide on something from my stash when it arrives.

I am also going to make for myself the Quaker Pin Cushion from Milady's Needle in the same fabric and floss to match.

I am so excited and cannot wait to start.

I will keep you updated.

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gulp. I've had the hornbook in my stash for about two years at least. I will enjoy watching your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look forward to your progress, i'm sure whichever threadworx colour you choose it will be lovely! my personal favourite is 1089, but i love red :-)

    Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually allowed myself a couple of hours to start on my hornbook already. :) Got the first alphabet row done and I'm loving it! Can't wait to see your progress. I just know they are all going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are darling! You make such lovely things. Can't wait to see your next project as you work it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pincusions, they're adorable!! I want to make some LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Will enjoy watching the progress on your new SAL's. Lovely Spring pics too. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!