Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another SAL

Yes, dear friend, you read the title correctly, I have joined another monthly SAL. If you haven't already read about the "Stitch Your Heart Out" SAL, then go check it out, as it begins this month with a beautiful chart, by Glendon Place.



I just placed my order for the chart, fabric, and the floss from Wasatch Needlecrafts, which is not only my new favorite, but also one of the LNS's that have partnered with the SAL.

I will keep you posted on my progress.

5 comments:

  1. I love all your finished and started objects! So pretty! And, I am quite smitten with your new look! How wonderful!

    You are a stitching machine, dear! I am envious!

    Enjoy!

    Matty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really beautiful piece to SAL. I am hopeless at SAL - I get all enthused and then they interfer with my stitching schedule - so I rarely do SAL. Looking forward to seeing pics of this pice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how lovely. Well done! I keep looking at the little hearts one you have on your blog..but you know how it is..only so many hours in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing this develop. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for your affirming comments. You have a wonderful blog and I am amazed at what you've accomplished for someone who hasn't been stitching for that long. Your work is beautiful. And I am so happy to be introduced to the Little Hearts project - what great designs. I'm enjoying looking through your blog and I will be back!

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!