Don't get overly excited, dear friend, you will not be inheriting my inventory of stash, but I have made a commitment to myself that I will not add to what stash I have. I have borrowed some rules from other blogs, and made them my own. I am hoping that by doing this I will learn how to work within my cross stitch means and be more creative with what I have, and as a life learning experience to realize that there is much pleasure to be gained in the doing, as there is in the buying of treats.Think of it as a gift from me to me, so that I can learn what my priorities in life should be.
My Stashless Year Rules:
- I must not buy ANYTHING that can be used in any crafts.
- I cannot ask anyone to buy anything on my behalf.
- Any items bought for me as a gift must be un-prompted
- and without hints or bribes.
- I will stitch the autos that I am currently receiving, but I will not join anymore SALs or auto groups.
- If I don't have the specialty floss that my autos require I will substitute with my abundant supply of DMC or other floss equivalent.
- I can enter Giveaways, but only if it is from someone else's existing stash.
- My current auto SALs:
- LHN Monthly Ornaments
- LHN Year Of Sampler Smalls
I will use my existing stash, and will not add to it!
So, here is to a stashless year!
I can do this!