Monday, December 14, 2009

Did Someone Say "MOO?"

This is the MOOver, a free public transportation vehicle that runs up and down the main route in West Dover, VT.

You will read posts that refer to "Up Yonder" and that is where we go every weekend from Thanksgiving to Easter, as the Teakettle boys (including Pa) are avid snowboarders. It is a 3 hour drive from our home in Southern CT to our house in Southern VT, but oh so worth it.

This picture is where the Moo lets the guys off at the end of our street, then it is a short walk up a small hill to our driveway. The mountain that they spend their days playing on is about a mile up the road, so they ride the MOOver back and forth between the mountain and home, and I can take it into town as it stops at the library, supermarket and other public places.

You can see the foot and a half of snow that we have had so far up there.

4 comments:

  1. I envy you your snow!
    I do miss it though I am glad I do not need to drive in it!
    Hugs
    mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karyn,
    That is so neat -free and cute to ride in! You have had a lot of snow-You should snowboard with them.
    vickie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mel....LOL, I am with you there!

    Vickie....LOL...someone needs to stay in one piece!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute--the MOO. Do they serve warm milk in there? LOL

    *huggles*

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!