Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet Potato Fries

Ingredients:

3 sweet potatoes, washed
2 tablespoons canola oil
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degree, and I put the empty baking sheet in the oven.
Slice the sweet potatoes in half lengthwise. Slice each half into 6 wedges. Place wedges in a large bowl, add olive oil, season with salt and pepper, to taste, and toss to coat.
Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Place the fries onto the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Turn the fries and bake for another 15 minutes until brown and crispy. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
Makes enough fries for my family of 5.
Enjoy!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Oh, THANK YOU! It may make 5 servings for most families but I will eat them all myself. Seriously, I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTDT! I often double the recipe and have them as leftovers the next morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try this for sure!
    Thanks so much for the recipe!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!