Sunday, August 2, 2009

Love, Love, Love


I am in love, love, love with a needlecraft store, it's called The Shepherd's Bush, and is located in Ogden, Utah. I have never been there physically, but I spend a lot of time browsing their online store, and Pa has given me the thumbs up to make my first purchase, which will be a birthday gift for Grandma Teakettle, and I may just hit him up for the Bee Scissor Fob kit too. The owners also have a blog, which covers both the happenings in the shop as well as those around the town, and features favorite recipes. I want to give a shout out and "Thanks" to Miss Jane for sharing this wonderful stitcher's delight and haven with her readers.
I will share my treats with you, dear friend, after they arrive and as I progress.


Shepherd's Bush Black Bean Salsa:
2 cans-15oz. black beans- drained and rinsed
2 cans corn drained
1 can garbanzo beans- drained and rinsed
1 green and 1 red pepper diced
2 tomatoes diced
1 bunch cilantro chopped, add to taste
3 limes juices
salt to taste
mix together and eat with chips
Enjoy!

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. How funny stumbled onto your blog firs time here and guess what was just at the Shepherds Bush on friday small world when you are in blog-land! Yes it is a quaint little shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW....goose bumps! Well welcome! I hope you enjoyed my blog, and I am so envious LOL

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!