Saturday, August 22, 2009

Here I Go

Yesterday, when Pa came in from checking the mailbox, he told me that a package had arrived for me. I opened the package which was from 123 Stitch and inside was my LHN Colonial Homes chart, my linen and the Crescent Colors/GA Sampler floss that I ordered. Imagine that I shrieked, then laughed, and then danced a jig, a bit of a limpy jig, but a jig all the same. All that is left to do is grab my DMC floss that is needed, from my stash, and begin stitching! I am stitching on :
28 ct Cashel "Dirty Linen"
Using:
DMC: 739, 3790
Crescent Colours: 433, 646, 801, 3857
GA Sampler Threads: Dark Chocolate, Dried Thyme, Forest Glade, Shaker White, Tin Bucket.

Pics to follow!

Hugs

4 comments:

  1. OH HOW EXCITING!
    It's so much fun to see those colors like that!
    Fun, fun, fun, can't wait to see your progress. I saw one of these stitched and displayed in a cross stitch store in Washington, D.C this past spring and it was beautiful. I'm sure you will love working with LHN colors.

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...thanks...well, it is a bit harder than I expected....working with the linen, but I am determined :) I have just worked on it for almost 3 hours and I have the name "Hale" done....ROFL! This may take a while.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visiting your blog for the first time today! I followed you from Parsley's blog. I hope you don't mind. :0) I just have to say that I absolutely love it here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Christy! I visited your blog from Parley's last week when you commented :) I am so glad to meet ya and thank you soooo much for your kind comment and taking the time to come for a visit...I hope you stop by often and say "hey"

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!