Friday, September 12, 2008

Say What?

It seems that Ms. Walters forgot to take her manners pill this morning before sitting down with the gals from The View to chit chat with Senator Mccain and his lovely wife, not a good thing when the media plays such a large and unfortunate role in the election process. But, giving her the benifit of the doubt perhaps she has just been spending too much time with Whoopi, Sherri and that other frustrated chick. Luckily it sounded, to this observor, like the audience was able to think for themselves. Of course, if I remember correctly she didn't forget her manners pill the day she interviewed that other guy....what's his name again? Oh My!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!