Friday, August 29, 2008

Same Stuff, Different Day

Ma Teakettle Happily Home
Well, I am officially back to the blogesphere from vacation. I hope you had a chance to read all about our trip to the Caribbean. If not, look below and you'll see it. It's good to be back in my home office with my coffee, keyboard and mouse. I spent the early morning cruising the net and vising my favorite blogs. Elena has restyled her blog at mydomesticchurch, and I like it a lot, and she and Kelly are still watching out for us all. Candy sill denies that she is anti-Catholic but remains staunch in her ugly and ignorant assessment of the Catholic church, while still claiming to be a good person. The Prairie Homemaker girls are still questioning the proper length of a modest skirt, and I love them for it. Rhea, over at pioneerwomancooks, is still cooking up feasts for the Marlboro Man and looking smoking hot while doing it. And, the 15s girls are still fighting the battle of the dust bunnies, it's dust bunnies 3/15's 1. These are the things that make me feel safe and know that all is right with the world. Change is inevitable, it just takes going away to another part of the world to make you realize that true comfort can only be realized in familiarity and fellowship. So, it is with great joy and comfort that I am finding nothing has changed much in my world, and I'm glad to be back in the proverbial "loop" that I call home, and where my blogger's heart is. Same Stuff, Different Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!