Saturday, April 5, 2008

Getting My Ducks In A Row

She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks. Proverbs 31:17 Well...the new year has come and gone and my ducks are still not lining up. So, I had a thought, and if you know me you are now cringing and saying "Oh no, now what." Relax, it's all good. I decided that the best way to tackle my ducks is to blog and journal my progress. I am going to start by listing the things that are weighing on my mind...most important to least important and how I am going to tackle them. It may seem mundane, but as I talk to my many friends I am finding that a lot of women feel the same way that I do, as if the home and hearth is controlling us and not the other way around. So this is to all my girls who are struggling along with me...the journey starts here....let's catch our ducks and get them lined up together...not only will it be fun, but we may actually accomplish something!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!