Monday, March 17, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Donna, so here I go: Here's the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random and some weird. 3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 1. I was born and raised in Southern CA. 2. My mom started the Head start program in our region. 3. My favorite movie is "Same Time Next Year." 4. I never got wisdom teeth. 5. I love the smell of fresh mowed grass 6. My second toes are longer than my big toes. 7. My Irish Jack Russel Terrier is my baby. Hey girls consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!