Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Chile Rellenos Casserole

Ingredients:
4 eggs
1 (10 oz) can evaporated milk
1 large can whole roasted chiles, drained
8 oz shredded jack cheese
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1 jar salsa (medium hot)

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Grease a medium casserole dish with butter or margarine.
Line the bottom of the pan with half of the chiles to cover.
Beat together the eggs and milk until foamy.
Pour over the chiles.
Sprinkle cheeses over the egg mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove pan from oven and top with salsa.
Return pan to oven and bake 5 minutes more.
Serve with sour cream and chopped green onion.

Enjoy!

Hugs

3 comments:

  1. This is the first chile rellano recipe that I have ever seen that looks really good. I think I may try this for lunch tomorrow!! Thankyou for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say, these are amazing :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really good!

    I love your devotional thoughts, too.

    ReplyDelete

I adore kind comments, and though I may not always reply please know that I read and enjoy them all!